Friday, December 11, 2009

Date Night

Mike decided to take me out on a date last night. I have pretty much been home since I got back from the hospital. Last night was really cold but we enjoyed our dinner out at Yahoola Creek Grill. It is such a wonderful little restaurant. It is nice and quiet inside, they don't play any music. The only problem is, I don't know how long they will stay open. The only reason I say that is because we were the only ones there to eat. This picture was just me playing around with Mike's iPhone.
Mike ordered Chicken Pot Pie
I ordered Chicken Pasta (sorry for the bad picture)
It was a lovely evening spent with my best friend... thanks so much Mike! I love you!

2 comments:

EstarellasFamily said...

It looks like a really nice place. ..hopefully they can make it and stay open.
See you soon!

sara said...

maybe they arranged it so that you two could be alone!!! :)

glad you had such a great evening!

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...