I am setting goals of things to accomplish by next year.
- Read through the Bible as a couple
- Participate in the walk to support Whispering Hope Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Bake homemade wheat bread more often
- Plant atleast 2 fruit or nut trees in our yard
- Complete one special deep cleaning/organizing project a month
- Open a Roth IRA for me and Mike
- Put atleast $250 in each of our IRAs
- Pay off the truck in 2009 (Mike has been doing an excellent job on doubling up on payments but if we buckle down on our spending we can pay it off this year ~ I know we can)
- Make one extra payment this year on our mortgage.
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Drink more water
- Make healthier choices
- Stop saying What?, Huh? and Yeah!
- Read a chapter from the Bible each day ~ this will allow me to meditate more on what I read.
- Each month do something for someone to show my love for them
- Increase my time in prayer
- Pray more specifically
Books to Read: