Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week of 01/11

I always have a hard time making exactly what I have listed for a specific day on my menu. I don't know why but I just do. So instead of breaking it down to exactly what I will make each day and listing that out, I will just list 5 or 6 items under each section. Then I can select from that list what I feel like making for the day.

Breakfast:
Grits
Amish Baked Oatmeal
Cereal
Pancakes
Scrambled Eggs

Fruit:
Apple
Tangerine
Peach
Pineapple

Lunch:
Crockpot Pizza Beans and Mashed Potatoes
Chicken and Stuffing Bake
Mac N Cheese
Cheddar Cheese Broccoli Soup
Chicken Fajitas with homemade tortillas

Dinner:
Sandwiches (Tuna Salad, Egg Salad, PB&J)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I see that cheese is a main component of your diet! (can't blame you I love cheese)
I also have a hard time sticking to a menu- so I just list my options and then we choose day to day.
Hope all is well on your end the the continent!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Well I do love cheese... bread and cheese are my 2 downfalls... The Mac N Cheese recipe was delicious... Mike really liked it too....

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...