Friday, January 23, 2009

I've come to realize...

My sister did this post and invited all her readers to join in on the fun... so here is mine.


1. I've come to realize that my hair... is perfect just the way God made it - no need to color, perm, straighten or highlight it.
2. I've come to realize that my family... will always be there for me, no matter what.
3. I've come to realize that my job... as a helpmeet to my husband is what God created me for.
4. I've come to realize that when I'm... overwhelmed with the worldly things around me I have taken my eyes off Christ.
5. I've come to realize that I need... to do more in depth study of the Bible.
6. I've come to realize that I have lost... all sense of time since being home. I can never remember what day it is.
7. I've come to realize that I hate it when... a meal I try making doesn't turn out.
8. I've come to realize that if I'm happy… in life it will rub off on those around me.
9. I've come to realize that money... buys things but things don't bring happiness. Contentment brings happiness!
10. I've come to realize that people... are not perfect because we are all sinners.
11. I've come to realize that I'll always... be a slow reader but atleast now I enjoy reading.
12. I've come to realize that my husband.... is a blessing from God to me.
13. I've come to realize that my mom... is the BEST mom any person could ever have!
14. I've come to realize that my cell phone... is not the latest and greatest but it works great for me.
15. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I had a list of projects I have started and needed to finish.
16. I've come to realize last night before I went to sleep... that I have lived a sheltered life and I praise God for that.
17. I've come to realize right now I'm thinking about... what things I need to get accomplished tomorrow.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on facebook…. I get to see many faces from my past.
19. I've come to realize that today... is a gift from God.
20. I've come to realize that tonight... is going to be movie night for me and Mike.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... is never a guarantee.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to... be a better reflection of Christ.
23. I've come to realize that life... is full of choices and I need to make sure I make the right choices in my life.
24. I've come to realize that my friends... are blessings.
25. I've come to realize this year... is going to be a challenging year but God is with me every moment.

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...