Monday, January 19, 2009

Coins Anyone?

On New Years day every year Mike's tradition is to organize all of our papers, receipts, check copies and such and put them all in one box so we can store it for the next 7 years. I normally take the old paperwork from 7 years ago and I shred everything. This year I went to find the box marked 2001 and I found a box marked 2000. When I opened it I was so surprised to find these coin books and many other books that belong to my Dad. I guess when they moved a few years ago they used an old box of ours but didn't mark it so we ended up with it. I think Dad has been looking for these books for a while so he will be happy to know I found them. I am not sure when we will be able to see Dad and Mom so I decided I would try and complete as much of the books as I could.

So pull out your quarters and pennies and see if you have any that I'm missing.

State Quarters
Updated 12/9 - We have completed all the books with state quarters... thanks everyone!

Pennies
If for some reason you have any really old pennies laying around the house I need most pennies from 1909 to 1974

Here is a list of the more recent years that I am missing
1990D
1992D
1994D
1997D
1998D
2002D
2004D
2006D

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...