These hooks are so useful and very versatile. They can go many places that you wouldn't want to pound a nail into. I have never put something on one of the hooks that it didn't hold. Another awesome feature to the Command hook is if you change your mind and don't want the hook in that specific location the glue strip comes off without damaging the surface it's stuck to.
I have them all over the house:
- inside my kitchen cabinet to hang my pot holders
- on the back of the bathroom door to hang my towels
- on the fridge to hang my apron
- on the front door to hang my wreath
- in my craft room to hang my scissors, templates and hand punches
and I look forward to seeing how many more ways I can use them as I get each room in my house organized this year.
Check out Rocks in My Dryer for more creative Works for Me Wednesday posts.