Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Start of Project 365

I saw this the other day but thought it would be too much to worry about but after seeing Aunt Kim and Aunt Rita's blog I decided I will try. I don't promise I will be perfect but I do enjoy taking pictures, so why not share them.
Here are my pics for this week. Enjoy!

I made this sign for a family at our church that just moved into a house.

Here is Betsy giving me those puppy eyes to take her outside to play. Don't you just love that face?
I made this special birthday card for a young man at our church who recently started working at Chick-Fil-A.

Here is one of my closets in my craft room. Although I am still not done organizing the room, little by little it is coming together.

3 comments:

riTa Koch said...

Good job with the photos AND the organizing. Might you be available to do the same at my house? :)

sara said...

I would love for you to come organize my house too!!! Wow, that looks great!

Thanks for joining us for Project 365!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

the only problem with my organizational skills is it took me forever to get to this point and the rest of the room still isnt organized.

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...